05/08/2022 - 14:31
Ghella has obtained the Validation according to ISO 30415:2021: "Human Resources Management - Diversity and Inclusion" by the independent third party TÜV Italia S.r.l. The standard is a newly released international tool that evaluates the management of diversity and inclusion issues in organizations.
This result confirms that the organizational approach adopted by Ghella is strongly oriented towards the enhancement of diversity and the promotion of an inclusive environment, and demonstrates, once again, that attention to people and their well-being is a primary value for our Company.
The basic requirements to be recognized as adhering to ISO 30415 are various and concern the organization as a whole:
- to recognise diversity, that is to say, to evaluate all people both as individuals and as part of groups, appreciate the way in which the different dimensions of diversity intersect and recognize that demographic features and other personal characteristics can be protected by laws and regulations;
- to rule effectively, that is, promoting management engagement for diversity and inclusion through the use of inclusive systems, policies, processes and practices;
- to act responsibly, promoting productive employment and decent work for all;
- to work in an inclusive way to enable and develop an accessible and respectful workplace that fosters inclusion and a sense of belonging;
- to communicate in an inclusive way, with the aim of recognizing and responding to the needs of people who relate to the organization;
- supporting and defending diversity and inclusion: actively influencing and promoting organizational practices and inclusive relationships with stakeholders
This goal is a source of pride for us because it confirms our commitment to Social Responsibility.